Monday, May 19, 2008

Alphabet tag

The theme for this meme is that using the 26 letters of the alphabet you will express who you are, what you do, your interests, what matters to you etc….and you have to write it within 26 minutes…I haven’t seen this anywhere, though I’m sure it’s so obvious an idea that other bloggers have done it before!

Rightio, I’ll start us off….

A...anxious
B...baker
C...catholic
D...drinker of coffee
E...exciting
F...fair skinned
G...girl
H...hard worker
I...itty bitty (short)
J...Jennifer :)
K...kitchen chef
L...loudmouth at times
M...mother
N...nurse
O...openminded
P...planter (gardens)
Q...queen around this hosue
R...relaxed (only when sleeping)
S...scrapbooker
T...toxic at times
U...Udderlly impossible to live with at times
V...vocally loud at times...quiet at other times
W...watercolours (I like to paint with them)
X...XO
Y...yellow...I will be if my liver fails from all these meds
Z...zany!


Let me know if you play

2 comments:

Tom in Vegas said...

You?? Loudmouth?? LOL! Well, in your writings you come across as someone with a very serene disposition:0)

Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Please update to my new blog..many thanks..