Monday, March 26, 2007

The Annunication



This is usually celebrated on March 25. But this year because that was a Sunday during Lent it was moved to March 26.

Novena Prayer for the Annunciation

O most holy Virgin Mary,
to whom God sent eh Angel Gabriel
to announce that you should be the mother of His Only-Begotten Son,
pray for us who have recourse to you.

Holy, lovely Mary
We give our all to you
What is past and present,
And the future, too.
Blessed be the holy and Immaculate Conception
of the most Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God.

4 comments:

ukok said...

Blessed feast day to you and yours, Jennifer!

Matthew said...

Have a blessed day today on the Solemnity of the Annunciation.

Autumn said...

What a lovely prayer, thank you ~ and thank you for visiting my blog today xx

ukok said...

Jennifer,

You continue to be in my prayers. I ust wanted to wish you a much blessed Holy Week and Easter, I won't be around from Saturday as I'm going away for a week or two and wasn't sure I'd get back over here before I get home.

God Bless you and yours