Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I am still saying a few prayers for him

Charles Sylvestre

This man has hurt alot of people in my diocese. He will continue to hurt people because of the millions that will be spent on helping the victims and the parishiners with overcoming this abuse. I definitely do not agree with what he did, I feel very strongly that what he did was wrong and he abused his position as a Priest...and yes I agree with Bishop Fabbro that he should have his title of Priest removed (petition was sent to Rome but he died before it was dealt with).


Even with all those things considered this was a man. A sinner. It is not up to me to judge people...therefore I will say a few prayers for his soul.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

He did indeed do horrible things, and it is even worse since he was a priest of God. But still, it is right and charitable to pray for all souls.