Sunday, November 19, 2006

My favourite pictures



I love that picture of Jesus because I had a similiar image as a child. It brings back fond memories. My Aunt and Uncle (he was a Lutheran minister) gave it to me in a frame...wish I still had it.



I love this picture. I have it on a wooden block that I bought about 8 years ago. And then when my best friend's mother died a few years later on the memorial cards was this very same image. I know it was a sign from God...one of my favourite images was on her card. I sometimes feel she is watching over me...I probably was just like another daughter to her. I've been friends with her daughter for all my life, I was always at her house. Her mother probably knew me better than my own mother.



And of course we don't need to repeat why and how I love this one. There will never be any devotion that will replace this one to me...just like the namesake I have.

No comments: