Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Last night

I read on another blog about The Office of the Dead.
I have never been to Mass on All Saints or All Souls Day (they are not Holy Days in Canada and service is in the evening when I work).

I printed the prayers off. I found them online. I had to copy and paste it almost line by line because half of it was Latin (which I would love to learn but have no clue...eventually I will).

I said it last night laying on the couch. Along with the rosary. My dk's were in the room. They said I prayed for along time. They don't realize that because I do it at night in my room.

I think it's a good thing to do it in front of them.

And I guess my youngest dd made my oldest dd cross herself when they walked past the church. I found that story cute when I heard it.

No comments: